The Lite-Plan HRN 3 emergency module invertor to run 1 lamp with a wattage between 4w and 36w.
- · Non-maintained systems use only the emergency lighting power supply to provide lighting solutions when the mains supply fails.
- · Designed for use in self contained systems i.e. the emergency lighting power supply unit and its associated battery pack are housed directly in the luminaire.
- · Low installation costs
- · Improved safety on account of redundancy
- · Retrofitting can be carried out at a later date
- · Can be split into various phases and circuits quite easily.
- · Mains voltage: 230-240V AC
- · Charge current: 200mA
- · Operating Frequency: 50/60Hz
- · Dimensions: 165x45x29mm (LxWxH)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.