The Osram PTi 35i is a mains voltage high frequency ballast to run: 1 x 35 Watt Metal Halide lamps. (HCI-T, HCI-TC, CDM-T, CDM-TC, CDM-TD type HID lamps)
- Extended terminal section enables mains looping
- Screw-down cable clamps for reliable strain relief
- Long reliable life at maximum permitted temperatures
- Automatic safety shutdown of lamps in the event of a defect or at end of life (EoL)
- Shop lighting
- Health and fitness areas (in luminaires with protection class IP66 or higher)
- Effect and accent lighting
Ballast losses and lamp heat radiation can lead to heat accumulation in a completely closed case. Therefore it is necessary to ensure that the temperature at the measuring point t of the ECG does not exceed the maximum value.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.