SpektroLED Fixed CWA - Fire Rated IP65 Downlight with 2x Wattage and 4x CCT
SpektroLED is one of the many innovations in the Knightsbridge fire-rated downlight portfolio designed with budget in mind and with a passion for choice. Available with a fixed or tilt light engine, SpektroLED boasts a 40-in-1** feature set consisting of 2 selectable wattages and 4 selectable CCTs with 5 easy to install bezel options (sold separately) making it the perfect choice for cost and energy efficient lighting installations that demand versatility. Additionally, the various bezel colours lend themselves perfectly to any type of interior design and the IP65*** rating means SpektroLED is suitable for dry and wet locations too.
This 40-in-1 solution means SpektroLED is truly one of the most versatile products on the market, designed with the contractor and end user in mind. The cleverly engineered male and female power connectors mean the cables can be terminated and hidden away until the decoration is finished with the downlight simply plugged in and installed after. The same connector system means the luminaire can be removed for maintenance by simply unplugging.
- 230Vac direct to fixture with loop in-loop out first and second fix connectors
- Selectable 5W (up to 600lm) and 8W (up to 870lm) outputs (to regulate maximum light output) for varying illumination requirements
- Selectable 2700K, 3000K, 4000K, 6000K CCTs
- Complies with the latest energy efficiency standards
- L70B10 @ 50,000hrs - Ta 25°C
- Fire-rated - 30/60/90min solid timber, 30min web joist and 30min i-joist (staircraft)
- IC rated (insulation contact)
- Acoustic rated ISO 10140-2:2010
- 5-year warranty
- Extremely low-profile design
- IP65 from the front making it ideal for bathrooms as well as living spaces (tilt IP20)
- Product is sold without bezel. Bezels are available separately with a choice of white, matt black, chrome, polished chrome, and brass finishes
** 40-in-1 features are achieved by adjustment of the various wattages and colour temperatures used in combination with the range of bezels available (sold separately) *** IP65 from below, IP20 from above (tilt IP20 from all angles) **** For use with Leading-edge and Trailing-edge dimmers - please check compatibility before installation.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.